Who can become a victim of Cyber Crime?
All organisations that use Internet-connected systems and end-user devices such as computers, laptops, servers, mobile phones and tablets.
How much can Cyber Crime cost you?
The average cost of a security breach to a UK based SME is estimated at £115,000 (source www.gov.uk
). Without adequate protection, a single cyber-attack could cause a company to close down, result in stolen money, stolen information, destroyed businesses and ruined lives.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials (CE) is a government-backed cyber security certification scheme that sets out a baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations. The scheme’s five security controls can prevent around 80% of cyber-attacks (www.gov.uk
Why do you need Cyber Essentials?
Having Cyber Essentials, you can:
- reduce the risk of cyber threats by up to 80%
- maintain business reputation
- save on potential IT costs
- focus on your core business objectives
- bid for UK government contracts
- gain competitive advantage
What’s the process of getting certified?
The entire process couldn’t be more simple:
- A soVision engineer will come to site and complete a full Cyber Essentials suitability audit.
- The outcome of the audit will be fully documented and presented as a report.
- The report will outline if any corrections to your infrastructure are required to be certified.
- Once all corrections have been made, soVision will apply for certification on your behalf.
- Once accreditation is confirmed, Cyber Essentials Plus can be investigated if required.
How can soVision help you?
soVision provides you with the support and expertise you need to achieve the Government Cyber Essentials certification for your organisation. soVision is a complete ICT provider, our highly skilled IT engineers can help you implement a solution to provide optimal security for your business.
"soVision has successfully worked with companies to help them achieve Cyber Essentials accreditation with minimal business impact in both costs and time. Get ahead of the competition today!"
, Alex Wellings, soVision IT Implementation Manager.
Talk to us about Cyber Security and see how soVision can help.
Cyber Essentials Product Information
Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2016.pdf